Manage & Schedule Deliveries
The Warehouse Manager feature offers rental companies the ability to create truck itineraries and assign drivers for scheduled deliveries. You can then notify the drivers of their duty by sending them the created itinerary via email or print.
Soon, Party Track will be implementing a new feature called PTDriver which is a cloud-based application providing your drivers with the orders they are to pickup & deliver.
In a Nutshell
- The Customer Pickups & Returns screen is used for managing those orders where your customer is picking up and returning the items for their order. Orders can be selected for the date where orders are being picked-up or being returned.
- The Truck Deliveries & Pickups screen is used for orders that you are delivering to and/or picking up from your customers. Orders can be selected by date and added to specific truck itineraries.
- Truck Itineraries are lists of orders that go on each truck and can be sequenced in the order they are to be delivered and/or being picked up.
- Non-Order related items can be added to itineraries such as installation equipment.
- Weights of items and additional equipment on a truck are calculated and an alert is provided if that weight exceeds the allowable weight capacity for the truck
- Statuses can be maintained to keep track of orders that have been delivered or picked up.
- Additional information such as drive time and setup time can be maintained on the itineraries.
Customer support is our highest priority. We’re here to answer all your questions.